1. CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
2. INFORMATION COLLECTION PRACTICES
(a) Traffic Data.
Like most website operators, FSTN automatically gathers information of the sort that browsers automatically make available, including: (i) IP addresses; (ii) domain servers; (iii) types of computers accessing the Website; and (iv) types of Web browsers accessing the Website (collectively “Traffic Data”). Traffic Data is anonymous information that does not personally identify You.
- to customize your experience on the Website to your interests
- to ensure that you do not see the same advertisements or informational messages repeatedly, and
- to store your password so you do not have to re-enter it each time you visit the Website.
You can learn more about how to delete or control cookies at www.aboutcookies.org.
(c) Ad Serving.
FSTN uses third-parties for advertising and analytics for pages that we host. These third-parties may place cookies on Your machine, use web beacons, gather IP addresses and log data to collect traffic and activity data to send to the United States in order to deliver relevant metrics, content, and advertising.
(d) Personal Information.
In order for You to use certain of the Services, You will be asked to provide FSTN certain information that personally identifies You (“Personal Information”). Personal Information includes, without limitation: (1) “Contact Data” (such as Your name, phone number, fax number, mailing address, and e-mail address); (2) “Financial Data” (such as Your credit/debit card number and expiration date); and (3) “Demographic Data” (such as Your gender and zip code). Additionally, we purchase and manage opt-in email lists generated by affiliate sites and organizations. To provide better and more relevant services, FSTN may supplement the Personal Information You provide with additional Personal Information gathered from public sources or from third-parties, including affiliate sites and organizations and consumer reporting agencies, as long as those third-parties may lawfully provide such information to FSTN. You are under no obligation to provide Personal Information, with the caveat that Your refusal to do so may prevent you from using certain of the Services.
(e) Information You Make Public.
The Website may contain features that permit You to upload, post, transmit, display, perform or distribute content, information or other, including Your Personal Information. Any information that You choose to disclose by means of such features becomes public information over which FSTN is unable to exercise control. You should exercise caution when deciding to disclose Your Personal Information by means of such features, and You agree to assume all responsibility for doing so.
3. INFORMATION USE AND DISCLOSURE PRACTICES
(a) Traffic Data and Information Gathered Using Cookies.
FSTN analyzes Traffic Data and information gathered using Cookies to help FSTN better understand who is using the Website and how they are using it. By identifying patterns and trends in usage, FSTN is able to better design the Website to improve Your experience, and to serve You more relevant and interesting content and advertisements. From time to time, FSTN may release Traffic Data and information gathered using Cookies in the aggregate, such as by publishing a report on trends in the usage of the Website. FSTN does not attempt to link information gathered using Cookies to Personal Information.
(b) Personal Information
FSTN uses Your Contact Data to send You information about FSTN and FSTN’s products and services, and to contact You when necessary in connection with the Services. FSTN uses Your Financial Data to verify Your qualifications for certain Services and, when necessary, to bill You. FSTN uses Your Business Information to file corporate documents. FSTN uses Your Demographic Data to customize and tailor Your experience on the Website. As with Traffic Data and information gathered using Cookies, from time to time FSTN may release Demographic Data in the aggregate, such as by publishing a report on trends in the usage of the Website.
(ii) Disclosure Practices.
Except under the following circumstances, FSTN will keep Your Personal Information private, and will not share it with third parties.
- Disclosure to Affiliate Marketers AND Partner Advocacies and Attornies. FSTN may utilize any and all Personal Information to help our clients better understand the demographics of our target audiences as well as to support our marketing data products and services. We may also provide personally identifiable data to partner firms which may include third party marketing companies, affiliates, advertising agencies, and data aggregation companies. Such data may be used by the aforementioned partner firms to provide consumers with information on products and services that may be of interest.
- Disclosure in Connection with Services. FSTN discloses Personal Information to those who help it provide services, including without limitation those who perform technical, administrative, and data processing tasks such as hosting, billing, fulfillment, and data storage and security.
- By Law or to Protect Rights. FSTN discloses Personal Information when required to do so by law, or in response to a subpoena or court order, or when FSTN believes in its sole discretion that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of FSTN, third parties or the public at large.
- Unpaid Accounts. If You fail to pay any balance owed in consideration of services, FSTN may, as permitted by law, report Your Personal Information, including without limitation Your unpaid balance, to consumer credit reporting services, collection agencies and others.
4. CONSENT TO RECEIVE ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS FROM FSTN
Without limitation, by providing your name, email, postal or residential address, and/or phone number to the Website, you hereby expressly consent to receive electronic communications, over the short term and periodically, including email and short-message service (“SMS” or “text message”) communications from FSTN regarding the Services, new product offers, promotions, and other matters. You may opt-out of receiving electronic communications at any time by (a) following the unsubscribe instructions contained in each communication; or (b) sending an email to email@example.com.
5. CONSENT TO RECEIVE ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS FROM FSTN PARTNER ADVOCATES AND ATTORNEYS
Without limitation, by providing your name, email, postal or residential address, and/or phone number through the Website, you hereby consent to receive and openly and knowingly solicit electronic communications, including email and SMS communications, from FSTN’s partner advocacies and attorneys regarding their services, including offers, promotions, and other related matters. You may opt-out of receiving electronic communications at any time by (a) following the unsubscribe instructions contained in each communication; or (b) sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
FSTN remains dedicated to providing notice and choice to all subscribers. Once a subscriber chooses to be removed from our database via our unsubscribe process, the subscriber will no longer receive any offers from us. Please note, however, the subscriber may still receive offers from other affiliated websites and third parties in which he or she has subscribed.
6. SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
FSTN has implemented and maintains reasonable security procedures and practices to protect against the unauthorized access, use, modification, destruction or disclosure of Your Personal Information.
7. LOST OR STOLEN INFORMATION
You must promptly notify us if Your credit, bank, other financial institution information, user name or password is lost, stolen or used without permission. In such and event, we will remove that credit card number, bank account information, other financial institution information, user name or password from Your account and updated our records accordingly.
8. USER ABILITY TO ACCESS, UPDATE, AND CORRECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
8. THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
9. PROMOTIONAL ACTIVITIES
Effective Date: October 1, 2016